Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh earned “high confidence” rating in 66.5 percent of votes and “confidence” by 30.1 percent of votes.
The rate of “high confidence” for National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan was 90.1 percent of votes and that for “confidence” – 7.01 percent.
Meanwhile, 81.03 percent of deputies gave Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc high confidence votes and 14.2 percent cast their confidence votes on him.
Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha scored the lowest confidence, with 28.87 percent of high confidence votes, 40 percent of confidence votes and 28.85 percent of low confidence votes.
The NA passed a Resolution on the outcomes of confidence votes with 95.67 percent of approval.
The vote of confidence was conducted in the morning of October 25. A total of 48 officials were subject to the vote.-VNA
- Congress will convince Uddhav Thackeray to pass resolution against CAA, says MLA Zeeshan Siddique
- Italy government wins lower house confidence vote on new motorway rules
- Will pass resolution in Assembly against CAA: Mamata
- Maharashtra village passes resolution against CAA, NRC
- Maharashtra's Patrud village passes resolution against CAA, NRC
- Bar Association passes resolution condemning judge’s transfer
- Pass resolution in Assembly within the next 24 hours, demand anti-CAA protesters in Chennai
- US Senate passes resolution limiting Trump's power to launch military operations against Iran
- U.S. Senate passes resolution limiting Trump's power to launch military operations against Iran
- ‘We will convince Uddhav Thackeray to pass resolution against CAA’