(Photo: AFP/VNA)Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Acting President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh cabled the messages to Indonesian President Joko Widodo, while National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan sent the message to Speaker of the People’s Representative Council Bambang Soesatyo. On September 30th, the Republic of Korea (RoK) Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the RoK will support USD1 million to help victims and support reconstruction work. It also plans to send a working group to assist in search and rescue missions. In a letter sent to his Indonesian counterpart Joko Widodo, RoK President Moon Jae-in extended his condolences to Indonesian people, hoping the search and rescue work would be successful. On the same day, Chinese President Xi Jinping sent condolences to his Indonesian counterpart Joko Widodo over the casualties caused by the earthquake and tsunami. In his message, President Xi said he was shocked to learn that the strong temblors and tsunami caused such a great loss of life and property. Xi Jinping also affirmed China is willing to provide support for Indonesia. “Australia ready to help Indonesia,” said Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison . The Prime Minister added that he had been in direct contact with President Widodo… Read full this story
- Priti Patel unveils £2m boost to help domestic abuse victims ‘trapped in horrific cycle’ as calls to helpines double
- Indonesia to resume tourism, trade activities
- Spain to mourn virus victims for unprecedented 10-day period
- Bodies of 43 crash victims handed over to families
- Could a major earthquake soon strike South Korea?
- Alaskan Mountain Slope Has Become Unstable and May Collapse Producing a Tsunami Hundreds of Feet High, Scientists Warn
- Two Magnitude 5.3 Earthquakes Hit Japan's Honshu Island Within One Hour - Video
- SA experiences biggest earthquake in 10 years
- 'It was like a truck hit the house': South Australia is rocked by a magnitude 4.2 earthquake
- Here’s how to help victims of Mexico City earthquake
International help for earthquake and tsunami victims in Indonesia have 330 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.