- Illinois health officials are investigating nine recent cases of AFM
- Colorado health officials have confirmed 14 cases this year
- There have been 38 cases confirmed nationwide this year, CDC says
(CNN)The Illinois Department of Public Health is investigating nine recent cases of acute flaccid myelitis, also called AFM, according to a statement Wednesday.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Ohio investigates new reports of possible vaping illness
- What's behind a vaping illness outbreak in the US?
- Pakistan's precarious anti-polio campaign
- How far is Pakistan willing to go to fight polio?
- India 'polio-free' for three years
- Despite eradication polio stigma remains
- Philippines declares new polio outbreak after 19 years
- Vaping crisis comes to Mobile, local illnesses reported
- Kansas resident dies from vaping-related illness
- Our obsession with mollycoddling children is making them sad and fat
- Australia asylum - How detention is harming children's mental health
- Vaping-related lung illness: Mississippi reports first case
- Southern Nevada sees first lung illness tied to vaping
- WHO forecasts 'explosion' of swine flu cases
- Time to Stop Ignoring Social Ills, Says Merkel
- U.S. watchdog: Separated migrant children suffered trauma
- Trump admin to resume deferred deportation for critically ill
- Vaping illness: Cases jump to 530 as FDA launches criminal probe
- Health Report: Vape Illness Count Rises
- WFP reports 108 million people 'food insecure' with situation worsening
IL, CO report cases of polio-like illness in children have 786 words, post on us.cnn.com at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.