Located at an altitude of 1,000 meters above seas level, Then Pa pine forest has now become an eco-tourism site, featuring Mong ethnic culture. Although the infrastructure of the site has yet to be completed, it still welcomed more than 6,000 domestic and foreign tourists in more than one month. The entrance of the village is decorated with colorful pinwheels. The ethnic people borrowed VND100 million from the bank for investment. They were also granted VND150 million by the local authority. Almost all of the building materials are collected from the forest. The project aims to be as eco-friendly as possible. Then Pa pine forest eco-tourism site has cool weather. A simple stilt house is built for a couple. This is a idyllic place for couples to take a unique romantic vacation. Since the tourism model is deployed, households providing homestay services have more income. The site attracts more than 100 tourists each day. The sanitation and fire safety works are the top priority. Tourists are interested in embroidery art of ethnic women. It is also an ideal destination for couples to take wedding photos.
Then Pa pine forest eco-tourism site has cool weather.
- Tourism brings new hope for poverty reduction in Northwest
- Ha Giang farmers engage in community-based tourism
- Ba Be looks to tourism for double solution - Tours - Travel
- Lao Cai develops community tourism
- Ba Be looks to tourism for double solution
- Terraced rice fields in Mu Cang Chai Discovery Vietnam
- Terraced rice fields in Mu Cang Chai
- Social News 18/2