Located at an altitude of 1,000 meters above seas level, Then Pa pine forest has now become an eco-tourism site, featuring Mong ethnic culture. Although the infrastructure of the site has yet to be completed, it still welcomed more than 6,000 domestic and foreign tourists in more than one month. The entrance of the village is decorated with colorful pinwheels. The ethnic people borrowed VND100 million from the bank for investment. They were also granted VND150 million by the local authority. Almost all of the building materials are collected from the forest. The project aims to be as eco-friendly as possible. Then Pa pine forest eco-tourism site has cool weather. A simple stilt house is built for a couple. This is a idyllic place for couples to take a unique romantic vacation. Since the tourism model is deployed, households providing homestay services have more income. The site attracts more than 100 tourists each day. The sanitation and fire safety works are the top priority. Tourists are interested in embroidery art of ethnic women. It is also an ideal destination for couples to take wedding photos.
Then Pa pine forest eco-tourism site has cool weather.
- Business Group: Labor Shortages in Trump’s Economy Boost Blue-Collar Voters
- I’ve lived near Long Island City for more than a decade. Here’s why I’m worried Amazon HQ2 may come to Queens.
- How much money did Breeders' Cup deliver to San Diego County?
- Creative Week: creative solutions
- Chuck Schumer Demands Free Health Care for More Illegal Migrants
- Title X funding cuts would impact those with few options
Homestay tourism boosts income of Mong ethnic people have 431 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.