Hanoi (VNA) – The Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) organized 27 auctions so far this year with total transaction value of more than 10.8 trillion VND (465 million USD) from.
About 1.5 billion shares were put up for sale at the auctions, and more than 674 million shares were traded, accounting for 44 percent of the offered amount.
The auctions included 10 initial public offerings (IPOs) and 16 for divestment. There was one auction for purchase rights.
In September, HNX hosted four auctions, including three IPOs of the Vietnam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines), Nguyen Van Troi Forestry One Member Co Ltd and Kon Tum Water Supply One Member Ltd, and one auction of Vietcombank’s stake at the Phuong Dong Bank.
Over 497.2 million shares were offered at the four auctions; however, only 39 million shares were ordered. Shares offered by Nguyen Van Troi Forestry One Member Co Ltd and Vietcombank were sold out.
This month, the bourse will see five IPOs of the Nha Trang Port Company, Military Bank, Vietnam Export Import Bank, MBLand Holdings, and Phu Tho Cement Co.,Ltd.-VNA
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/10
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/1
- Top 10 events in Vietnamâs securities market in 2016
- Top 10 events 2016 in Vietnamâs securities market
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/3