Ha Long bayThe scope of direct research in the administrative boundaries of Ha Long city is 27,753.91 ha. The area of indirect research includes Hoanh Bo districts (four communes in the south of Hoanh Bo) and Quang Yen town (two ward, commune). The scheme aims to enhance the role and position of the city in particular and Quang Ninh in general, regionally and internationally; moving Ha Long towards sustainable development in line with the requirements of green growth and adaptation to climate change. The northern hub will be developed into a civilized and friendly sea tourist city, a world-class tourism and service center with comprehensive and modern socio-economic infrastructure, while preserving and promoting the world natural heritage Ha Long bay. Ha Long city is national service-tourism hub with international standards, associated with Ha Long bay; a regional city, a center of economics, seaport, and industry; a dynamic center of the northern key economic region, the northern coastal economic belt and the northern coastal region. It is also a center of administration, culture, society, science and technology, education and training of Quang Ninh; plays the role of promoting socio-economic development of the Northeast. And, it has an important position in national… Read full this story
- Five Places to Visit in Minneapolis
- Northern Kentucky is busy building vital bridges to a vibrant future
- New York City’s Top 10 Lobbyists
- 36 Hours in Marseille
- Notre Dame's magic, beauty, significance: Minnesotans reflect
- Transcript: Vicki Huddleston talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Watch a gator vs. python do battle at Shark Valley. And the winner is ...
- Eastern Airlines once flew high over Miami. Then came the day it was grounded forever
- Spring Break 2019 Destinations: Where to Go, What to Do
- 40 Under 40: Celebrating some of Las Vegas’ brightest business professionals
Ha Long to become world-class service-tourism center have 308 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.