Despite the on-going dispute with local taxi firm Vinasun in Vietnam, Grab has successfully lured in $200 million investment from US-based Booking Holdings, a company specialised in tourism and online hotel booking. Grab is moving towards the goal of mobilising $3 billion investment this year. Source: Shutterstock In the morning of October 30, Booking Holdings and Grab Holdings announced their strategic co-operation plan in Singapore. Accordingly, the US brand will provide Grab’s travel services through the Booking application, and Grab’s customers will be allowed to book hotel rooms via the website booking.com and agoda.com. Thus, via the partnership, the two corporations set a goal of market expansion and simplifying tourism solutions, then improving tourism experience for customers in Southeast Asia and over the world. Furthermore, Booking Holdings also affirmed that Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading online-to-offline (O2O) platform. “Grab has scaled impressively across Southeast Asia over the last few years, establishing itself as a recognised leader in an increasingly competitive space, and we are excited to partner with them to build even better travel experiences through technology,” said Todd Henrich, head of Booking Holdings’ Corporate Development. With this call for investment, Grab has successfully mobilised $2 billion capital, closing on… Read full this story
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated announces closure of USD 200 million syndicated loan facility
- WATCH: Powerball Numbers for 12/5/18: Live Results for $200 Million Jackpot Tonight
- Gulfport Energy Corporation Completes $200 Million Stock Repurchase Program and Provides 2018 Operational Update
- European Investment Bank (EIB) supports jobs and climate action across Africa with new EUR 200 million loan to Afreximbank
- Powerball winning numbers for 12/05/2018; jackpot $200 million
- Gov. Henry McMaster backs 5% teacher pay raise, rebating $200 million to SC taxpayers
- Harvard Medical School Receives $200 Million Gift — The Largest in School's History
- Herbert proposes $200 million tax cut — but also new taxes to 'broaden' Utah's shrinking tax base
- There's a $200 million abandoned village of Disney-like castles in Turkey. Take a look inside.
- State development efforts: A $200 million 'super project' and more
Grab successfully mobilises $200 million from US' Booking Holdings have 336 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.