The General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), Jiang Zemin, meets comrade Do Muoi on a visit to China in 1997. Do Muoi welcomes Chinese Premier Li Peng’s visit to Vietnam on December 2, 1992. Comrade Do Muoi receives the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party, Kaysone Phomvihane, on December 23, 1988. Comrade Do Muoi visits Prince Souphanouvong, former Prime Minister of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic. Comrade Do Muoi hosts Cuban President Fidel Castro who paid a visit to Vietnam on December 28, 1995. Comrade Do Muoi meets Cambodian King Norodom Sihanouk. Comrade Do Muoi meets Ryzhkov, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Soviet Union during the former’s visit to the Soviet Union. Comrade Do Muoi receives G.Titov, President of the Soviet-Vietnam Friendship Association during his visit to Vietnam on November 5, 1988. Former Indian Prime Minister P.V. Narasimha Rao welcomes Do Muoi in New Delhi during his visit to India over September 8-13, 1992. Comrade Do Muoi meets with Yasser Arafat, President of the Palestinian National Authority, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization who led a high-ranking delegation to visit… Read full this story
- Foreign delegations pay last respect to former Party chief Do Muoi
- Party chief holds talks with Cuban President
- Romania ruling party endorses embattled party chief
- Senior Tory leader warns prime minister to deliver on Brexit
- Why Is RNC Chair Michael Steele Setting Up Meetings With Foreign Diplomats?
- Party chief: Interests of nation, people, Party must be put above all
- Chuck Todd Notes Obama’s ‘Weird’ Lack Of Meetings With Other Leaders, Contrasts His Schedule Against Bush’s
- CNN NatSec Analyst: Trump’s Actions on Syria Tell Foreign Leaders They Can Just Call Him and ‘Ask a Favor’
- John Kerry Is Reportedly Trying To Salvage the Iran Deal By Secretly Meeting With World Leaders
- Trump on Ivanka at the G-20: 'Foreign Leaders Loved Her'
Former Party chief Do Muoi’s meetings with senior foreign leaders have 336 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.