Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Belgium’s former Foreign Minister Steven Vanackere (L). At a meeting on October 18 with Steven Vanackere who is also head of a group of parliamentarians from the Flemish Christian Democratic Party and a great contributor to the growth of the Vietnam-Belgium relationship, PM Phuc said the two countries have agreed upon a score of measures to step up future cooperation, including the acceleration of the signing of EVFTA, noting that the Belgian former minister has a wealth of experience in the field. For his part, Vanackere assured his willingness to assist Vietnam in achieving the best results in this regard, adding that as a country with certain influences in the EU, Belgium has a strong voice in the signing of the trade deal. Vietnam and Belgium hold huge potential for elevating their partnership to new heights, he said whilst highlighting Belgian enterprises’ strengths in seaports and logistics- the areas Belgium can expand its cooperation with Vietnam. At the same time, Vietnam has well progressed in sustainable growth, while Belgium has many big businesses in science and technology, and as such the two sides should supplement each other in this field, the former Belgian official… Read full this story
- VN central bank asks help in fighting black credit
- Medibio developing apps to help detect early signs of mental illness
- EVFTA brings many benefits for protecting intellectual property rights in VN
- EP officials hail Vietnam’s readiness for EVFTA, IPA
- 'I promised his little brother I would bring him home’: Belgian backpacker’s father breaks down in tears during emotional press conference as police release new CCTV of Theo Hayez
- What happened to Theo? Eerie footage shows missing Belgian backpacker, 18, walking away from Byron Bay club on the night he vanished without a trace
- Theo's final moments: Fresh details emerge of missing Belgian backpacker's last hours before he vanished in Byron Bay
- Manage Your Status Updates Across Platforms with Ping.fm
- 'We would love to believe he met a girl': Mother of missing Belgian backpacker, 18, speaks out - as locals say disappearance is 'totally next level different'
- Gyan Vani, an educational FM radio starts in Pune
Former Belgian FM asked to help expedite EVFTA signing have 372 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.