Ho Chi Minh City stays in the lead in foreign direct investment (FDI) attraction into real estate with the total of $5.7 billion in the first nine months of the year for newly registered and expanded projects, an increase of 50 per cent compared to the same period last year. According to a report delivered at a meeting on the city’s socioeconomic performance held on October 1, the wholesale and retail sector received the most FDI in the city, comprising of 27.7 per cent of the total registered capital. The manufacturing and processing sector came second with 22.8 per cent, followed by real estate (20.2 per cent) and science and technology (13.4 per cent). Ho Chi Minh City recorded a 50 per cent increase in FDI into real estate during the first nine months Su Ngoc Anh, director of the Ho Chi Minh City Planning and Investment Department, said that there were 2,200 cases of capital contribution under mergers and acquisitions (M&A) with a total combined investment capital of $4.28 billion, which is more than double than in the same period last year. Vigorous M&A activities were witnessed recently, partly based on the restructuring of state-owned companies with vast land… Read full this story
- Prices in real estate sector remain stable
- In policy reversal, FBR reduces real estate valuations in big cities
- Grievances: Taxes on real estate sector hindering economic growth
- Dubai expects World Expo 2020 to boost sluggish real estate market
- PSX to separate real estate from core operations to boost income
- Chinese Real Estate Deals Drop in U.S.
- MetLife Unit Struck $16 Billion in Real Estate Deals Last Year
- BMO Hire Reflects Hot Dealmaking in Real Estate
- Warren Buffett Is Now America’s No. 2 Real Estate Broker
- Germany overtakes UK as top location in Europe for real estate investors: study
FDI into real estate through the roof in Ho Chi Minh City have 308 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 7, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.