Donald Trump labeled former adult film star Stormy Daniels “horseface” Tuesday after a federal judge threw out her defamation suit against Trump. The president also said he could now “go after” Daniels and said she was a total con.
Trump has rarely spoken publicly about Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, but the ruling by U.S. District Judge S. James Otero in Los Angeles on Monday served as a significant victory for the president. Clifford was ordered to pay Trump’s legal fees.
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!
Avenatti quickly responded to Trump by calling him a “disgusting misogynist” and a “complete shyster.”
“You are a disgusting misogynist and an embarrassment to the United States. Bring everything you have, because we are going to demonstrate to the world what a complete shyster and liar you are. How many other women did you cheat on your wife with while you had a baby at home?” the attorney tweeted.
While the judge’s ruling was a blow to Clifford’s case, Avenatti had said his client’s main case was to invalidate the 2016 non-disclosure agreement she signed was “unaffected.” Avenatti also said he intended to appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Trump had denied a sexual encounter with Clifford in 2006 in Lake Tahoe, but his former attorney Michael Cohen had paid Clifford $130,000 in exchange for signing an NDA in October 2016 as Trump was still reeling from the release of an infamous Access Hollywood tape in which he bragged about committing sexual assault.
The president had often used Twitter or interviews to attack women’s physical appearances. Last year Trump claimed MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski was “bleeding” from the face after a facelift at a New Year’s Eve party at the then-president-elect’s Mar-a-Lago estate just weeks before he took office in 2017.
Trump also bashed then-Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly about “bleeding” after she challenged his answers during a Republican candidate debate in 2016.
- Louisiana porn star, alleged Trump mistress Stormy Daniels to appear on Jimmy Kimmel show
- James Gill: Stormy Daniels conned her home state of Louisiana; now she's conning America
- Inside Michael Avenatti’s Wild Self-Defense on Embezzlement Charges
- Stormy Daniels’ Former Lawyer Michael Avenatti Goes After Michael Cohen Over Podcast Rant
- Stormy Daniels says Melania Trump may be "happy" with president despite allegations of multiple affairs
- Fight Over Michael Avenatti’s Former Firm Turns Ugly As Foes Demand to See ‘Every Penny’
- Trump lawyer says he paid Louisiana porn star Stormy Daniels $130K out of his own pocket
- Porn star Stormy Daniels believes she's free to discuss alleged affair with Trump after lawyer confirms payment
- Reported Trump affair with porn star Stormy Daniels a 'baseless' allegation, Pence says
- Report: Trump's lawyer created private company to pay Louisiana porn star Stormy Daniels
- Report: Louisiana porn star Stormy Daniels paid $130K by Trump attorney in exchange for silence
- After Stormy Daniels denies Trump affair, porn star sidesteps Jimmy Kimmel's questions
- Donald Trump predicted he was "going to get in trouble" with Melania due to presidential run: Former aide
- Melania broke up with Donald Trump but he "wooed her back," a new book claims
- Want to evaluate Donald Trump's judgment? Listen to Donald Trump
- At once diminished and dominating, Donald Trump prepares for his next act
- Donald Trump LIVE – Ex-president claims Biden’s 2020 election win was a ‘scam’ at Turning Point Action in Phoenix
- Has Donald Trump found support from hockey?
- Will Donald Trump Destroy the Presidency?
- Erase Donald Trump and GOP loses elections, warns chair of large House conservative caucus
Donald Trump Calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface' and Says He'll 'Go After' Her and Michael Avenatti have 625 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.