Among the winners of the awards are also Vietnam Airlines JSC, Azerai Can Tho resort, Paradise Cruises, and the Hanoi-based French restaurant Clover.
With an impressive design resembling a yellow ribbon on the hands of God, at a height of 1,400m on the Ba Na peak, the Golden Bridge has quickly become the most attractive destination among others of Da Nang city since its official launch in early June 2018.
As part of the Sun World Ba Na Hills resort run by Sun Group, the bridge is considered a strong stimulus for the development of Da Nang city's tourism sector.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Da Nang students finish runner-up at int’l architecture competition
- Paddlers clear litter from Da Nang river
- Eclipse phenomenon attracts hundreds of observers in Da Nang
- Da Nang broadcasts ad videos on BBC
- Da Nang seeks to impress int'l holiday seekers with TV commercial aired on BBC
Da Nang city’s Golden Bridge wins special award have 156 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.