Vietnam’s Macroeconomic Policies-Third Quarter 2018 under scrutiny HCM City Securities Corp tops derivatives market share HCM City Securities Corporation (HSC) had the biggest market share on the derivatives market in the third quarter of 2018, according to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange. Of the 11 securities companies that are allowed to operate in the derivatives market, HSC held a 25.35 per cent market share. HSC was followed by VNDirect Securities JSC (23.98 per cent), MB Securities JSC (15.88 per cent) and Saigon Securities Inc (15.40 per cent). Other securities firms with less than 10 per cent market share included VPBank Securities JSC (9.87 per cent), BIDV Securities JSC (4.65 per cent) and Viet Capital Securities Co (2.84 per cent). The three new securities companies whose operation on the derivatives market had been accepted earlier by the HNX were Viet Dragon Securities JSC, KIS Vietnam Securities Co and Vietcombank Securities Co Ltd. Those three brokerage firms held market shares of 0.21 per cent, 0.43 per cent and 1.39 per cent, respectively. Trading volume of the derivatives market fell for a second month to more than 1.55 million contracts in September, 14.87 per cent lower than August, HNX reported. The… Read full this story
- What's behind the car industry crisis?
- Supermarket fire damages 10 cars
- Interserve completes fast-track sale
- Can post-industrial towns survive automation?
- 'Wow gave us pizza then cancelled our flight'
- Superdry's founder wins comeback fight
- Superdry chiefs quit as battle intensifies
- Superdry chiefs quit after founder returns
- The families who took on a housing giant
- House price growth at six-year low
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 16/10 have 258 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.