The ship carrying 76 officers and crew members led by Commander Mohammad Azrin Bin Haji Mahmud started a three-day friendship visit to the central coastal city from October 2-4. Attending at the welcoming ceremony were representatives of the city’s Department of External Affairs, the Naval Region 3 Command, the Department of Foreign Relations under the Ministry of Defense, the Military Region 5 Command, Da Nang City Border Guard Command and the city’s Military Command, together with Lt Col Omar Shariff Bin Haji Hidop, Defence Attaché of the Embassy of Brunei in Viet Nam. The courtesy visit aims to strengthen friendship, cooperation, and mutual understanding between the two countries’ armies and people. The delegation pays visits to the leaders of the city People’s Committee and takes part in exchanges with soldiers of the Military Region 5 Command, Da Nang City Border Guard Command and the city’s Military Command. By NGOC PHUC – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Brunei’s naval ship visits Da Nang
- Bruneian naval ship pays three-day visit to Da Nang
- Filipino naval ship arrives in HCMC for four-day friendly visit
- Brunei patrol vessel docks in central Vietnam
- Vietnam, Philippines, Brunei conduct patrols in South China Sea
- Vietnam, Philippines conduct joint patrols in South China Sea
Brunei naval ship visits Da Nang City have 220 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.