Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) has just launched its BIDV iBank, a modern electronic banking service for corporate clients. BIDV iBank is an e-banking product operating on a multi-channel platform including web and mobile devices for corporate clients, financial institutions, and other credit institutions. With BIDV iBank, clients can conduct many types of banking transactions. BIDV iBank will greatly benefit corporate clients The transactions include making deposits and loans, and guarantee account queries; performing domestic and international money transfers and salary payments; and sending documents with a digital signature through the programme for processing with the same legal value as the original document. Besides, the transactions also include querying information for merchants; effectively managing cash flows between main and subsidiary accounts; viewing transaction summaries and checking transaction status by time and period; and receiving cash flow management reports of members of a group/corporation. BIDV iBank is a multi-purpose product designed on a single transaction portal with intelligent custom interface and multiple authentication modes, allowing transaction processing in multiple mechanisms and supporting direct connection to the client’s finance-accounting system. The product features modern technology in line with global trends, which integrates microservice architecture with the… Read full this story
- ‘Dozens of rural communities left without banking services’
- Risks from Facebook's Libra must be addressed before launch - Bank of France official
- Did Bank First Corporation (NASDAQ:BFC) Insiders Buy Up More Shares?
- What Kind Of Shareholder Appears On The Franklin Financial Services Corporation's (NASDAQ:FRAF) Shareholder Register?
- Cord Blood Banking Services (Stem Cell) System Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statis
- Risks from Facebook's Libra must be addressed before launch: Bank of France official
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market: Public Cord Blood Banks to See Expansion in Revenue Share
- Use Promotional Pens for Launching New Services
- ESOP Valuation: A Specialized Merchant Banking Service
- Cheap taxi Services for clients
BIDV launches e banking service for corporate clients have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.