The delegation was welcomed by Senior Colonel Nguyen Thanh Phong, Deputy Political Chief of the Ho Chi Minh City Military Command.
|The two sides at the event|
During the event, young Vietnamese and Indian officers exchanged information about the culture, traditional history, and socio-economic development of each country, and discussed several issues of mutual concern. This contributed to improving understanding and tightening solidarity between the two countries’ youths.
Previously, the young Indian officers toured Factory X51 of the General Department of Defense Industry and several historical places in Ho Chi Minh City.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Top 10 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Expert suggests four ways to help transform Ho Chi Minh City into a financial hub
- “Ho Chi Minh City - Development and Integration” festival set for Nov. 29
- Ho Chi Minh City in three days: holiday itinerary
- Defense Minister visits Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum and Army Corps 12
- Social worker arrested for allegedly molesting teenagers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Roadside BBQ parties a headache in Ho Chi Minh City’s new urban area
- Over 7,000 disabled to join 20th camp festival in Ho Chi Minh City
- Defective street lights pose threat to drivers, pedestrians in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City installs 5 large screens to air Vietnam-Japan game