If you already have a love of Yoga then retraining as a Yoga teacher can be a wonderful way of bringing that balance, inner peace and a healthier lifestyle to the lives of others and taking your own life in a totally different direction. Don’t miss the chance to combine your studies with your passion for luxury travel by doing your Yoga Training in a paradise destination. I can think of few better places than the gorgeous Tavoos Garden & Wellness Hub in Cambodia.
About Tavoos Garden & Wellness Hub
Tavoos Garden & Wellness Hub are the only Yoga Alliance registered Yoga school in Cambodia. As of 2019 they will be shifting their focus from daily drop-in classes and weekly retreats to primarily Yoga Teacher Training Courses. This is because of the huge interest in these wonderful courses. The Canadian founders of Tavoos are passionate about giving everyone access to wellness: “We are not here to profit from the beautiful gift of Yoga, we are here to share it with fellow Yogis in its utmost authenticity.” Says Valentina Lyubiteleva – Co-founder of Tavoos. They aim to share the teachings of authentic yoga to all people and break down the boundaries that often stop some communities from accessing the benefits that yoga can bring. For this reason, they are a non-profit social venture who pride themselves on supporting their local community.
Tavoos offers affordable 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified courses http://www.tavoosgarden.com/yoga-ttc/ to students from all over the world. They are also the only place in Cambodia to offer free drop in Yoga classes for everyone on a daily basis. The 200 hour (20 day / 19 night) programs and instructors are Yoga Alliance Certified to adhere to Yoga Industry Standards. All their teachers are part of the International Circle of Authentic Yoga Teachers and present their teachings in an open minded and modern way, whilst deeply preserving the respect for the ancient tradition of Yoga. Courses are taught in English, some international teachers may speak other languages too, but the prime language is English. There are typically 15-20 students per class to ensure a deeply personal experience. The course offers a great mix of yoga styles with a focus on Hatha and Vinyasa to teach unification, strong foundations, good alignment as well as moving through posture and breathing. Methods of teaching are interactive, focusing on a fully immersive yoga experience, teaching, and group dynamics. Upon completion of this program, you will be a certified yoga instructor.
Tavoos donate spots on their 200 hour Yoga Alliance courses to Cambodian women and men who wish to pursue a career in Yoga and wellness. After successfully graduating the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course which has been donated to them, these Cambodian Yoga teachers get a paid position at Tavoos as well as mentorship. One example of a young, aspiring Cambodian Yoga teacher who was gifted a spot on a Tavoos course, is the wonderful story of Linda Tha.
All the profits from the Teachers Training program go towards supporting various projects such as building fresh water wells https://wedigwells.com/ and providing families in the Cambodian rural communities with access to clean water. They also provide free yoga classes to the Khmer Women and Children as well as Yoga Therapy involvement with Landmine victims & NGO workers.
Tavoos Garden & Wellness Hub is a luxury, private, eco-friendly retreat space. The resort opened its doors in Cambodia at the end of 2017. Tavoos Garden lies in Siem Reap; one of the most spiritual and mind blowing destinations in the world and is only 15 minutes from Angkor Wat, a UNESCO world heritage site. This Green Establishment is a partner with the Green Leaf Boutique Hotel that’s involved in various projects that help the Khmer community as well as is an advocate for responsible tourism.
Disclosure: Our property, service and product reviews are sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own and are in no way influenced by the sponsor.
- Siem Reap schools begin phased reopening plans
- Hidden kingdom of mud and clay enchants Siem Reap
- Learning About the Health Benefits of SUP Yoga Exercise
- Anne Bass, 78, Arts Patron and Peerless Gardener, Dies
- How To Do Yoga At Home: Your Guide To Practicing Outside The Studio
- States observe International Yoga Day
- Former teacher looks to buy her dream house as business reaches £1million milestone
- Woman makes £156K a month - after ignoring advice to quit business course she now teaches
- Artist who was 'scraping by' sees her work sell for £420k - despite no formal art training
- The Top 19 Cheap Hotels: Five-Star Luxury Under $50 A Night
- Adele workout: I tried Adele's extreme three-workouts-a-day regime – and the results might surprise you
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 26
- Baba Ramdev: A school dropout turned millionaire!
- 'I felt like an outsider' How man made £10million business by age 26
- News from the world of Education: October 8, 2021
- Breast Cancer taught her life lessons she will never forget
- Khan's London: Women Turn to Self-Defence Classes Amid Crime Wave
- The Awakening of the Negro
- Universities can’t fulfill the myth, but they can’t become vocational schools either
- 32 things to do in London when it rains
Yoga Teacher Training Course at Tavoos Garden, Siem Reap, Cambodia have 882 words, post on www.luxurytraveldiary.com at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.