Fans gather outdoor to watch a football match (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam Television (VTV) has won the rights to broadcast the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup 2018, set to take place from November 8 to December 15. The Vietnam Football Federation said Lagardère Sports, which holds commercial rights to the four Suzuki Cups between 2017 and 2024, has signed deals with VTV, Lao National Television (TV Lao) and Radio Television Brunei (RTB). This year, the biennial championship will apply a new format with both home and away ties, aiming to stage more matches and allow fans to support their national teams at home. VTV will broadcast all 28 matches, including the qualifiers between Timor Leste and Brunei on September 1 and 8, as well as the group stage and knockout matches. This year, the tournament will feature 10 teams. Vietnam is in Group A alongside Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Malaysia. Vietnamese fans will have another chance to cheer on their side, who finished as runners-up at the 2018 AFC U23 Championship in China last January and fourth at the freshly-finished 2018 Asian Games in Indonesia. In 2016, the tournament attracted more than 11 million TV viewers in… Read full this story
- Tencent Finally Wins Rights to Release PUBG in China, After Adjustments
- Activision Finally Wins Rights Modernwarfare3.com
- Namco Bandai Wins Rights To Distribute Xbox 360 In Europe
- Tencent wins rights to officially release PUBG in China, will 'accord with socialist core values'
- Toys 'R' Us Wins Right to End Amazon Partnership
- EA Sports Predicts Spain to Win the World Cup
- International Broadcast Rights Treaty Inches Forward
- Sony to Display 2010 World Cup in 3-D
- TuneIn and ESPN team up to stream every World Cup match from any device
- U.S. women’s 2015 World Cup victory sets viewership record
VTV wins rights to broadcast AFF Suzuki Cup 2018 have 298 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.