These structures have significantly contributed to popularizing Vietnam’s image to the outside world. Bamboo Dai Lai Complex, Vinh Phuc This structure won gold medal for the resort building category and the Building of the Year Award from the Architects Regional Council Asia (ARCASIA) in 2014. Images of Bamboo Dai Lai Complex in Vinh Phuc province Located about 50 kilometers from the center of Hanoi capital, the complex consists of Bamboo Wings Restaurant and Dai Lai Conference Hall. The construction of the restaurant began in 2009 while the conference hall was built three years later. Both were designed by architect Vo Trong Nghia and his colleagues. It is one of the first Vietnamese structures that has won international prizes, marking the development of the domestic construction sector as well as helping beautify Vietnam in the eyes of international friends. Notably, the two projects are mainly made from bamboos, creating a feeling of natural space and fresh air. Golden Bridge, Da Nang The bridge, though not passing any rivers, is impressive because of a pair of giant stone hands lifting a gleaming bridge towards the sky. Located on the top of the Ba Na Hills Resort near Da Nang city, the bridge… Read full this story
- A woman painting in a man’s world
- Is This the Stupidest Book Ever Written About Socialism?
- ‘Dallas’ at 40: The Inside Story Behind the Show That Changed Texas Forever
- State of Emergency
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' orbits onto DVD and Blu-ray
- The Crippling Cultural Ignorance of ’90s Film and TV
- When Sears was everywhere: espionage, politics and fine art
- The Best Things to Do in St. Louis This Week, November 2 to 6
Vietnam’s world-popular structures have 288 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.