|The August 15 press conference of IREC 2018|
This is the first time that the Vietnam National Real Estate Association and the US National Association of Realtors agreed to organise IREC 2018 in Vietnam. The conference was held in the Philippines in 2015, South Korea in 2016, and Thailand in 2017.
IREC 2018 is taking place between September 5 and 7 at the National Convention Centre in Hanoi with the theme “Vietnam—A world of opportunities.”
In addition to Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung, Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha, US Ambassador to Vietnam Dan Kritenbrink, and Chairman of the US National Association of Realtor Vince Malta, and leaders of the government will also attend and speak at the conference.
The conference is a good chance for state authorities, experts, and businesses to discuss topics like smart city and happy city, new global trends of construction and architecture, affordable and social housing, as well as the impacts of blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) on real estate.
There are also workshops on investment promotion and international real estate exhibitions on the sidelines of IREC 2018. Opportunities of investment connection will enable Vietnamese businesses to affirm their position and reputation on the world market.
By Nguyen Huong
- Q&A with Visa's Don Davis, Global Head of Security, Safety and Real Estate
- No more pencils or books: Real estate transaction management software
- Tech Broke Real Estate In San Francisco. Can Tech Help Fix It?
- Web Tool to Help Navigate NYC Real Estate
- Rapper Vanilla Ice Launches Real Estate Website
- Welcome to data transparency in real estate, where possibilities and challenges await
- Giving Cisco Telepresence its Own QoS Queue is Some Expensive Real Estate
- Invest In The Disruptors Of The Real Estate Industry
- Opendoor wants to buy your home: Blowing up real estate with instant online offers
- Real estate strategies must keep pace with provider business strategies