An art item performed at the opening ceremony (Photo: vov.vn) Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Le Khanh Hai congratulated the country and people of Cambodia for successfully organizing the general election and the establishment of the 6th Parliament and Government for the 2018-2023 tenure. He said that the annual cultural programs of the two countries have an important role in fostering bilateral friendship, solidarity and mutual understanding, contributing to socio-economic development of each country. Vietnam desires to introduce its beauty to Cambodian people and international friends through art performances. On behalf of the Royal Government of Cambodia, Minister of Culture and Fine Arts Phoeurng Sackona warmly welcomed the Week, saying that Vietnam and Cambodia are neighbouring countries with traditional friendship and long-lasting cooperation in all fields. The annual cultural event has contributed to fostering and developing the bilateral relations. The Vietnam Cultural Week 2018 in Cambodia is taking place on September 10th -15th. Apart from Phnom Penh, a Vietnamese art troupe will continue performing in Battambang province./. BTA
- Vietnam turns abandoned shop on Cambodia border into quarantine
- Laos-Vietnam international checkpoint still open amid COVID-19 fears
- Master program in heritage preservation opens in Hanoi
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: It comes to an end with a bang!
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: Day 2 has been one to remember!
- Vietnam Ancestral Global Day to be celebrated online due to COVID-19
- Writing history in Vietnam
- 'Tape Art Collective Berlin' to tour Vietnam
- American actress Liza Koshy, H’Hen Niê promote girls' education in Vietnam
- Lacquer exhibition inspired by places of worship opens
Vietnam Cultural Week 2018 opens in Cambodia have 279 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.