NEW YORK: Roger Federer made a shock exit from the U.S. Open on Monday after the five-times champion was beaten 3-6 7-5 7-6(7) 7-6(3) by unseeded Australian John Millman in the round of 16.
Millman advanced to a quarter-final match-up against sixth seed Novak Djokovic.
(Reporting by Simon Jennings; Editing by Peter Rutherford)
- Roger Federer Has Won His First French Open and Has Tied Pete Sampras' Grand Slam Record
- Open House Invitations For Your Open House Party
- How to Open and Use an E-Mail Account Efficiently
- How to Deal With a Federal Tax Lien
- Wall Street Crash 1929 - A History Lesson
- Resume Advice - Optimizing Your Resume For Federal Government Jobs
- Can We Expect More Airline Crashes Due to the Crash of the Airline Stocks?
- FLBA Federal Labor Relations Board - The Balance of Power Shifts Once More!
- How to Apply For Federal Free Grants For Any Purpose
- Federal Payroll Taxes - 4 Inevitable Facts