HCM City (VNA) – Actor Han Jae Suk of the Republic of Korea will play a leading role in a film about a love affair, co-produced by Vietnamese and Korean filmmakers.
The film, Thien Duong (Paradise), is co-produced by the HCM City-based Ivonk Picture and Cion Pictures, a Korean studio.
Its first scenes will be shot in HCM City and Da Lat early next month.
The producers invited Korean director Park Hee Jun and Vietnamese director Nguyen Hoang Hanh Nhan to join the project.
Director Park has worked in famous films such as Birth of a Man, Mandate, Brothers in Heaven and Dream of a Warrior.
The film stars famous actresses Ly Nha Ky and Kim Tuyen of HCM City and Vietnamese-German fashion model Duc Son Pham.
Thien Duong will be in cinemas in Vietnam and the Republic of Korea early next year.-VNA
- Will Smith plays leading role again in another Dodgers win
- Salvini ready to end coalition unless Five Star plays ball
- Guard Kahleah Copper becoming ‘star’ in her role with Sky
- 'Lady and the Tramp' remake casts shelter dog in lead role
- Albany County seeks lead role in national opioid settlement
- How Family Plays a Role in Addiction Recovery
- On White House Policy Issues, Pence Plays the Role of Decoder
- ‘Ma’ puts Octavia Spencer in the lead role at last
- Women slowly taking on more leading roles in entertainment
- John Travolta shocks fans with bloody look while playing a stalker in new film