Amongst the over 5,000 stamps issued by the Vietnam Post, those with images of the late President Ho Chi Minh account for the majority. Painter Tran The Vinh is well known for his life-long dedication in illustrating such stamps. Tran The Vinh’s first stamp collection of President Ho Chi Minh consisted of four models and one block. It was issued as part of celebrations for the 40th anniversary of the August Revolution and National Day. At that time, Vinh had no idea this would lead him to spend his whole career painting stamps of the late president. There are many stamp designers creating images of President Ho Chi Minh. However those by Vinh consistently won top prizes for their iconic style. His collection to mark the 100th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh is one of the kind.
- Jones dedicates penalty save to late son
- Rockies unveil memorial to late president
- Park Life for Utd, late Fulham joy
- VFF leader pays incense tribute to late President Ho Chi Minh
- A crumbling marriage, money worries and a depression so deep he forgot where he lived: How AFL icon Danny 'Spud' Frawley's life spiralled before he died in a one-car crash near his family's potato farm
- President Obama takes in holiday hoops
- President’s mother sings as African Cup winds down
- Colts’ Painter hoping for new start in Indy
- Painter returns to Seagulls
- Sullinger, Craft bring home Big Ten hardware
Painter dedicates life to crafting stamps of late President have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.