This is the first New Zealand naval ship to visit Ho Chi Minh City in 2018 on the occasion of the two countries 43rd anniversary of the Vietnam-New Zealand diplomatic ties. The ship carried on board 178 members. During their stay, the ship’s officers and crew members will pay respect to President Ho Chi Minh’s monument, make courtesy visit to the municipal leaders, participate in a friendly volley ball match and visit a number of places in the city.-VNA
- How super-rich Americans fled to New Zealand to stay in their lavish doomsday survival shelters during coronavirus crisis – but some of them didn't even know how to get into their bunkers
- New Zealand will begin reopening schools and businesses from next Monday as PM Jacinda Ardern declares: 'We've done what few countries have been able to do - stop devastation'
- Australia and New Zealand Mark ANZAC Day in Coronavirus Isolation
- New Zealand earthquake: Second tremor hits with magnitude of 6.8 just hours after deadly quake kills two
- New Zealand's level four coronavirus lockdown has been strict. Here are some of the differences with Australia
- New Zealand and Australia close borders to foreigners amid coronavirus crisis
- New Zealand could pull off bold goal of eliminating virus
- New Zealand could pull off bold goal of eliminating Covid-19
- Ireland's home series against New Zealand, Pakistan at 'high risk' due to coronavirus
- Prince William, Kate and baby George win a nation's hearts in New Zealand
New Zealand naval ship visits Vietnam have 252 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.