The Meridian Gate, the main gate to the Hue Imperial City, at night. (Photo: VNA) Thua Thien-Hue (VNA) – A delegation of 11 Japanese travel agencies made a familiarisation (FAM) trip to the city of Hue, in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue, on September 23-25 to experience the local tourist attractions and culture. The trip, organised by the provincial Department of Tourism and the APEX Vietnam Travel Corporation, took them to the Complex of Hue Monuments, the Phan Boi Chau Memorial House, the Thanh Tien paper flower craft village, the Bao La bamboo weaving village, and Laguna Lang Co Resort. The Japanese tour operators also experienced Hue’s distinctive cuisine and enjoyed an “ao dai” (Vietnamese traditional gown) fashion show. They had a working session with the provincial Department of Tourism to learn firsthand about investment in the province and how to connect and develop tourism products with local travel agencies in order to provide services to Japanese travellers as the city of Hue has seen an increase in the arrival of Japanese visitors in recent years. Thua Thien-Hue has made multiple efforts to develop and improve tourism products and services to lure more visitors from key markets, including Japan,… Read full this story
- Egypt: Fiavet has awarded ten Italian travel agencies
- US Embassy advises travel agencies for better visa experience
- Travel agencies feeling effects of Hawaii volcano eruption
- Dreamlines, the online travel agency for cruise holidays, scores €45M Series E
- Eight-year prison term sought for president of failed Tokyo travel agency
- Eight-year prison term sought for president of failed Tokyo travel agency Tellmeclub
- Trump-Kim summit: Some Singapore hotels taking back rooms set aside for travel agencies
- Armed robber jailed for travel agency machete raid
- Will American Travelers Be Able to Return to North Korea?
- How inflight entertainment is changing travel narrative globally
Japanese travel agencies on FAM trip to experience Hue have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.