Encouragement from VIR’s partners Pereric Hogberg – Swedish Ambassador to Vietnam I met with so many impressive journalists in Vietnam. I think the best thing journalists can do is to try to listen to the real stories, to be open-minded and curious. It is about transparency, openness, curiosity, and being willing to write and discuss failures and challenges, because they are not the same as mistakes. My country, Sweden, has gone through so many failures, but we learned from them. I am most interested in real knowledge. Sometimes, I want to understand more about the fundamentals of the Vietnamese economy, what is really pushing and driving the value of the currency, inflation, and taxes. In Vietnam, it is a bit hard to know who is paying, who is paying what, and what the services are. Phyllis Tan – Senior manager, Investment List Sotheby’s Investment International Realty, Singapore As a foreign company looking to enter Vietnam, we are happy to have access to regular and timely updates on local news and developments in English through Vietnam Investment Review (VIR). We particularly like the data captured and shared via the charts and tables in the Economic Monitoring print page. It would be… Read full this story
- EU says encouraging trade with Iran crucial to nuclear deal
- Russell McVeagh partner resigns over inappropriate comments
- Rugby woman encourages people to talk openly after her partner took his own life
- Woman jailed for goading ex-partner with explicit photo of new boyfriend he then killed
- Wigan dad encouraged children to attack their mum
- My husband’s dementia fight: tennis legend Christine Truman Janes on partner’s ‘slippery road’ to illness
- Man told partner to kill herself
- People in relationships generally rate their partners a measly mark overall
- The champion ballroom dancer who allegedly called his partner a 'little b*tch'
- 'He let the firm down': Russell McVeagh partner resigns after misconduct probe
Encouragement from VIR’s partners have 327 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.