The rate of delayed or cancelled flights operated by domestic airlines in the first eight months of the year was lower than the world average of 25 percent.
According to the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam, the on-time performance rate of the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines and budget carriers Vietjet and Jetstar Pacific reached nearly 84 percent.
In the period, the airlines operated a total of over 202,000 flights, a year-on-year increase of 9.1 percent.
- Vietnam Airlines tops on-time performance in Vietnam aviation market in 2018
- Airline quality is actually the best it’s been in decades
- Vietnam Airlines: Flying high with APEC
- Over 55 million passengers arrive through airports during first seven months
- Vietnam Airlines retains four-star status
- 11.1 percent of flights delayed, cancelled in January
- Number of fliers bumped from airlines hits a record low
- Number of fliers bumped by airlines hits a record low
- Spirit Airlines shows a big jump in on-time rankings