Novak Djokovic of Serbia returns the ball to Joao Sousa of Portugal during the men’s singles fourth round match of the 2018 US Open. (Matthew Stockman/Getty Images/AFP) Djokovic, who ended a 54-week title drought with his 13th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon, will play the winner of a night match between five-time US Open champion Federer and John Millman. Should Federer get through against the 55th-ranked Australian, he’ll set up his earliest Grand Slam meeting with Djokovic since 2007, when Federer beat Djokovic to reach the Australian Open quarter-finals. Djokovic, whose 6-6 record against Federer at Flushing Meadows includes victories over the Swiss great in the 2011 and 2015 finals, said he was relieved to get past 68th-ranked Sousa in straight sets as temperatures soared again. “Very happy to get this one done in straight sets,” said Djokovic, who left the court for a medical evaluation early in the third set but returned to wrap things up in exactly two hours. Sousa, who got past 12th-seeded Pablo Carreno Busta and No. 17 Luca Pouille to become the first Portugese man to reach a Grand Slam last 16, was “not happy” at Djokovic’s first lengthy absence from the court, although he… Read full this story
- Trading Talk - Heineken Cup Quarter Finals
- The History of Unabridged Audio Books
- One Can Make a Difference is a Book That WILL Change Your Life
- A New Book Series Hits the Shelves, This Time For Girls Aged 9-12 Years
- Coin Collecting Books to Get You Started
- Get Your Book Published
- Will the Federal Stimulus Plan Pay For You to Install a Home Solar Panel System?
- Integrated Job Costing System - What to Do With the Bike Book?
- Get Increased Book Sales With a Combined Marketing Package
- Look Forward to the Champions League Final
Djokovic books US Open quarter-final with Federer possible foe have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 3, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.