Authorities in HCM City and Osaka in Japan yesterday vowed to promote cooperation among the two localities in low-carbon city development at a meeting held in HCM City. HCM City has implemented many renewable-energy measures in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. – VNA/VNS Photo Speaking at the Mayor’s Policy on Low Carbon City Development conference, Huỳnh Cách Mạng, vice chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee, said Osaka had many effective solutions on the environment, climate change adaptation, water management and solid waste classification at the source. Osaka has provided HCM City with environmental consultancy services and solutions such as water management techniques, classification of solid waste at the source, and response to climate change. Mạng also sent his condolences to the Japanese people, especially the people and authorities of Osaka affected by the recent typhoon Jebi. Mạng praised the investors of Osaka who have chosen the environment as a priority in its work with HCM City, saying that he hopes the two sides will also cooperate in climate change adaptation and flood prevention. He encouraged enterprises from Osaka to invest in HCM City’s healthcare, transportation, high-quality human resources, and smart city activities, and to help raise public… Read full this story
- Major fire breaks out at city centre nightclub building
- Plans for low-carbon homes in Hawick rejected
- Plans for low-carbon homes in Hawick approved on appeal
- Energy Cork to focus on low carbon future
- Low carbon drive 'cuts household bills'
- Foresters can help deliver low-carbon farming
- Bristol City must now build for a bright future
- Hull City news live: build-up to Bristol City clash
- UK house price growth in southern cities hits seven-year low
- Budget 2020 must lay foundations for low-carbon future
City cooperates with Osaka to build low carbon society have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.