HCM City works to solve difficulties facing property enterprisesThe People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City held a conference on November 7 to help local real estate enterprises solve difficulties.Le Hoang Chau, President of the Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Association, said the local property market faces several bottlenecks affecting enterprises’ business and investment activities, including approval of investment intentions, ground clearance, land use feess, project acquisition, using land funds to pay for Build-Transfer (BT) contracts, and credit and financial procedure issues.The slow settlement of these bottlenecks is one reason for the significant decrease in the supply of real estate products in 2018, which is forecast to continue reducing in 2019, Chau affirmed.At the event, local enterprises shared difficulties facing them during project implementation.Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong admitted that there remain several difficulties facing local property firms, including overlaps of legal regulations, credit crunch and long inspections by the Government Inspectorate.Regarding the granting of certificates on land use rights, Phong assigned the municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment to pay more attention to this matter.He said that Vice Chairman of the local People’s Committee Tran Vinh Tuyen and Director of Construction Department Tran… Read full this story
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- Friday briefing: Amazon fires an 'international crisis'
- Drayton Manor theme park: Investigation launched after 11-year-old girl dies in Splash Canyon water ride accident
- 50 years later, Apollo 11's "one giant leap" remains a defining moment in human history
- The inside story of Apollo 11's nail-biting descent to the surface of the moon
- How America's 'most reckless' billionaire created the fracking boom
- Businessman. Leader. Philanthropist. Role model. Convicted felon. Author
- The Rs 30,000 crore fight over gas
- Ford bets on an electric Mustang to charge its turnaround
- Puerto Rico braces for huge protests as more than a MILLION people are expected to take to the streets today calling for governor Ricardo Rossello to resign over vile messages
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 9/11 have 343 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at September 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.