Board chairman Natthachart Jaruchinda said the new rates would see fares on NGV buses rise from Bt13 to B25, compared to the current fares of Bt11 to Bt23.
Natthachart said the board approved the increase on September 19.
Natthachart said the new rates had actually been approved by the central land transport committee as long ago as 2015 but the BMTA had put them on hold because it did not then have any NGV air-conditioned buses.
Now, the BMTA has received 100 new NGV-fuelled air-conditioned buses, it needs to increase the fair to be on par with private firms that have concession to operate air-conditioned buses in the capital, Natthachart added.
- Three Months Of Cheaper Bus And Train Fares
- Parking Business, the Details on Increasing Lot Revenue
- How the video games industry is faring
- Car Insurance Increase
- Devising An Efficient Public-Transport System In South Africa
- Political Correctness and The Laws of Unintended Consequences
- The Extinction of the Diablo Rojo
- In the Eye of the Beholder
- Tips to Get Airline Travel Discounts
- The Fuss Over Gas
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Toulouse Airport In South West France
- Guide to San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Traveling in Mexico: Alternatives for Getting to Cancun and Chichen-Itza
- London Apartment-Top 5 Things for Families to Remember When Visiting London
- Want to Tour the US for Less? Head to Chinatown
- Useful Information for Your Alicante Flight
- Child Safety Seats: Keeping Young Travelers Safe
- Scotland History and Tourism - Edinburgh Travel
- Alicante Flights - Finding a Good Deal
BMTA to increase fares on NGV buses next month have 225 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.