Onlookers and rescuers gather around a bus that crashed in Jagtial district in India’s southern Telangana state on Sep 11, 2018. (Photo: AFP) The bus carrying 80 people was returning from the famous Hindu temple of Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy in the hilly southern state of Telangana when it skidded off the road. “We have pulled out the bodies and we are taking them to the hospital for autopsy,” B Rajesham, a senior administrative official, told AFP. Another local official G Narendhar added: “More than half of those killed were women, and there were at least three children.” Passengers who survived the accident in Jagtial district of Telangana state were being treated for injuries. An investigation has been ordered. Broken glass, slippers and luggage lay scattered next to lifeless bodies that were lined up at the scene, as locals pulled out survivors from the mangled vehicle. Television footage showed local residents carrying the injured up a hill after pulling them out from the mangled bus. Some rescuers climbed onto the bus and others tried to reach the injured through the front portion which was completely smashed. NDTV quoted witnesses as saying the driver was speeding and lost control of the vehicle…. Read full this story
- Child's 911 Call: 'Somebody Killed My Mommy'
- Interest of global tech giants including Apple, Intel revives in Indian startup space
- Chronicling the journey of Indian private banks
- Ex-employee of Indian outsourcing firm fired after reporting harassment of Muslim coworker: lawsuit
- School Bus With Students on Board Brings Down Utility Pole in New Jersey Crash
- Out-of-Control Philadelphia Bus Kills Man Standing by Kiddie Pool
- 73-Year-Old Man Struck, Killed by Coach Bus: NYPD
- Cairo tourist bus explosion – Two killed and 12 wounded in blast near Egypt’s famous pyramids
- 19 Indian students kill themselves after controversial examination results
- Charter bus involved in major crash in Rosenberg
50 killed as Indian bus plunges into valley have 316 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.