With a bachelor’s degree in accounting, Ms. Le Thuy easily found employment upon graduating a few years ago. There were many accounting jobs available, and it was simply a case of applying then accepting the best offer. A few years later, with the same degree, her younger brother, Mr. Le Duy, had a completely different experience. Despite sending his resume to a number of companies, he remained unemployed for many months. Accounting and other jobs are no longer in such high demand, and many new graduates have shared Mr. Duy’s experience. Illustrative photo Opportunity a challenge There were about 1.1 million unemployed people in Vietnam in the second quarter, including some 200,000 graduates, according to the General Statistics Office. Graduates in accounting, finance, banking, business, and construction, who were much sought-after just a few years ago, now face limited employment offers and perhaps some time without work. Having seen his sister graduate in accounting and quickly find a job, Mr. Duy decided he would also study accounting. “Many people older than I told me that every company needs accountants,” he said. “I was told many times how easy it would be to find a job after graduation.” Following “trends” when… Read full this story
- Microsoft's new workplace mixed reality app previews pop up in the Store
- How ‘Media Snacks’ – From HQ Trivia To Candy Crush – Are Transforming The Workplace
- Riffs on reality are picked up at Comedy net
- I'm a Celebrity gives us invaluable insights into autism in the workplace
- Microsoft officially launches Remote Assist and Layout mixed reality apps in preview
- London College on Communication Launches Degree in Virtual Reality Design
- Will Nintendo's new cardboard VR kit bring virtual reality to the masses?
- Reality TV show staff and guests need better support, says union
- Dynamics 365 'Remote Assist' and 'Layout' mixed reality apps hit general availability
- Professor Ian Allison: Virtual reality is just the job for learning future workforce skills
Workplace reality bites for graduates have 332 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.