The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) estimates that if the scrap imports cannot be blocked, the amount of money Vietnam has to pay for the imports would amount $1.7 billion.
Making steel from steel scrap is an environmentally friendly technology, because this is a recyclable material. With the production method, the power consumption and greenhouse gas emissions are just equal to one-fifth of the cost of making steel from iron ore.
- AST Enterprises Inc.,: Vietnam’s Prominent Importer of Agricultural and Animal Feed Products
- Green Bay, Brown County spar over Associated Bank parking lot
- Raising a Child Who Has the Will of a Lion
- Tulare voter participation in council races raises concerns
- Cross-country fraternity bike ride raises awareness for people with disabilities
- Chatteris students raise concerns about ‘risk of life’ outside their school
- Fish farm deaths, escapes raise concerns about Atlantic aquaculture industry
- Botox bars raise concern among medical experts and patients
- Parents' Smoking Raises Kids' Heart Risks
- Traffickers raise concerns about unfair treatment