Illustrative image. (Photo: VNA)
The deal was signed between the two firms during Can Tho’s Investment Promotion Conference 2018 which took place on August 10.
The project will include a large-scale dairy farm, capable of breeding up to 22,000 heads of cows, and a processing factory and at the same time, take advantage of Vinamilk’s existing distribution system in Can Tho to build a complete supply chain.
Automated technologies and advanced management system will be used at the complex to improve competitiveness in the era of the Industry 4.0.
It expects to make a significant influence on the local economy by creating a new industry of producing beef, dairy and cattle feed.
According to Vinamilk Executive Director Trinh Quoc Dung, once the project is operational, it will create a large-scale farm covering thousands of hectares to grow livestock feed and provide thousands of jobs for local people.
Hundreds of satellite farms will be set up to join Vinamilk’s supply chain, he said.
Vinamilk built the first dairy processing plant at Tra Noc Industrial Park in Can Tho 18 years ago, which generated a total of nearly VND17 trillion from 2015 – 2017 and contributing VND1.03 trillion to the State budget.
- After 40 years he opted out of dairy farming is dying
- Bombay HC Fines Dairy Farm Owner 1 Lakh For Mala Fide Petition [Read Judgment]
- Hi-Tech Accuses Dynamic of Trademark Infringement and False Claims of Steroid Powered Products
- China Anniversary Parade To Unveil Hi-tech Military Gear: Report
- China Trade War: Trump Announces Tariffs on Live Eels, Beaver Heads, And Key Hi-Tech Minerals
- Cesc Fabregas’ hi-tech £8,500 electric bicycle ‘stolen by crook who posed as Chelsea star in bid to open fingerprint scanner lock’
- ‘No speed up’ in new Royal Navy hi-tech frigates fleet, says defence minister
- Dairy Farm Adds Solar Array
- Hi-Tech Hunt Nabs Swirled Photos Suspect
- Menendez, in fight for political life, forcing Dems to spend more on his campaign