Vietnam M&A Forum 2018 began its 10th annual edition today in Ho Chi Minh City, welcoming the attendance of Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue and leading experts from Vietnam and overseas. Vietnam M&A Forum 2018 celebrates its 10th anniversary on August 8 This afternoon, the 10th Vietnam M&A Forum, organised by Vietnam Investment Review and AVM Vietnam, took place in Ho Chi Minh City. The event was joined by Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue, as well as 18 speakers and 500 senior leaders from government agencies, organisations, leading businesses, and investment funds from both Vietnam and overseas. Vietnam M&A Forum 2018, under the theme “New Thrust. New Era,” takes place as M&A activities in Vietnam are entering a new period of growth, with promises of great opportunities for investors in Vietnam and abroad. The Vietnamese government is striving to launch a comprehensive set of solutions that can push the economy forward in a sustainable manner. “M&A is becoming an attractive source of investment, as well as an important part of Vietnam’s economic restructuring, pushing the efficiency and competitiveness of the economy and businesses in the country. We want to hear from the investors and businesses about what the… Read full this story
- Ultimate World Cup 2018 opening ceremony: holograms and ball-kicking bots
- CES 2018 opening keynote: Intel CEO Brian Krzanich to talk live
- The best online photo editor 2018: powerful image editing in your browser
- Business imperatives theme dominates Forrester's IT Forum conference opener
- Outlook for iOS Now Opens and Edits Office Documents Easier
- The 2018 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition Is A Reminder That Nissan Still Doesn’t Give A Shit About Affordable Sports Cars
- MacBook Pro 2018 vs MacBook Pro 2017: is it a worthy upgrade?
- The Audi Sport Edition R8 Is The Ultimate Fan-Mobile For Dieselgate's Innocent Victims
- Open air, connectivity among keys to tourism development in central region
- Celebrity Fight Referee: Remy Ma Jumps Into the Ring With Nicki Minaj
Vietnam M&A Forum 2018 opens 10th edition have 338 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.