Football season is officially upon us. If you have an Amazon Echo device, then you can use Alexa to keep track of your favorite team, get up-to-the-minute stats about players on the field, and even keep track of your fantasy football team.
Tell Alexa Who You Like
Alexa can help you keep track of your favorite teams—provided she knows who your favorite teams actually are. She’s actually capable of tracking baseball, soccer, hockey, and football teams from 13 different leagues.
To tell her your favorites, launch the Alexa app and then tap the hamburger menu (three lines on top of each other) on the top left side of the screen. From there, tap “Settings,” and then “Sports Update.” Then you’ll use the search bar to find the teams you like to add to your personalized list within the app.
Now when you ask Alexa for your “Sports Update” she’ll include only info about your favorite teams and how they did in recent games. You can also ask her when those teams play next.
Know Your Stats
Need to settle a debate on how many touchdowns Tom Brady scored last year or how many yards Cam Newton threw in his first game? NFL Stats is an Alexa skill that can answer those questions on the fly without you needing to look away from the screen.
Track Your Fantasy Team
If you’re running your fantasy team through Yahoo, then you can track your fantasy team through Alexa using Yahoo Fantasy Football. Yahoo’s Alexa skill can give you an overview of your team’s weekly match out, your player’s scores, and your team’s injury and bye status.
- Drake has a new favorite football team after Houston upsets Oklahoma
- Gross High becomes latest football team to get 'smart' helmets
- Nebraska high school track and field team rankings
- Derwin James has hilarious answer when asked about favorite NBA team
- Usian Bolt to reveal his football team today
- Nate Robinson says Washington booster offered him 100K to stay with football team
- WATCH: Jared Goff pranks community college football team
- Northampton High football team at home in renovated stadium
- Glenbrook South grad fondly recalls improbable year on Michigan football team
- Two Oklahoma Football Teams Among 10 Best in Last 7 Decades