This software also allowed for pursuing more aggressive strategies in discussions on social media, the Washington Post newspaper reported, citing the party officials, on Saturday. CC0 / PixabayVoters Pick Nominees as Primary Vote in Midterms Elections Underway in KansasThe software had been introduced in spring by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which was responsible for the party’s strategies during elections to the House of Representatives, the outlet added. Moreover, 43 party members, called battle station organizers, had been sent to the most competitive US regions to promote pro-Democratic views and attack Republicans on local social media, according to the outlet. The upcoming elections will be held in the middle of US Republican President Donald Trump’s term in November. During the vote, US nationals will elect all 435 members of the House of Representatives and a third of the Senate. READ MORE: Will Democrats Run to the Left or Center? Since the 2016 US presidential election, the United States has been accusing Russia of interference in its internal affairs, particularly through social media. Russia has repeatedly dismissed these claims as unfounded, adding that meddling in other country’s domestic affairs contradicted its foreign policy.
- Papua unrest: Social media bots 'skewing the narrative'
- Why social media doesn't want you to focus on follower counts
- When Social Media Becomes a Wartime Necessity
- Want to cut down on social media? The limit could be 30 minutes a day
- Vanilla: Clean up your old tweets with this new social media tool
- French taxman to comb social media to track tax cheats
- People are fighting to support the least-used emoji of 2018 on social media
- Beware the culture warriors of social media
- Children measuring self-worth through social media `likes', inspectors warn
- Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook
US Democrats Launch Software to Identify Social Media Bots have 305 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.