Industry-Leading Tech Repair Brand Brings High Quality Electronics Support to Park Plaza Shopping Center
DOUGLASVILLE, Ga, Aug. 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tech repair brand uBreakiFix opened its newest location, uBreakiFix Douglasville, on August 13 at 2963 Highway 5 in the Park Plaza shopping center.
/EIN News/ — uBreakiFix services anything with a power button, including smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers, drones, hoverboards, and everything in between. To date, uBreakiFix has completed more than 4.5 million repairs. While common fixes include cracked screens, software issues, and camera issues, the brand offers support for most technical problems on any electronic device, regardless of make or model.
Through strategic partnerships with leading technology companies, including Samsung and Google, uBreakiFix provides Samsung Galaxy customers and Google Pixel and Pixelbook customers with manufacturer-backed, same-day repair services using genuine parts. Through the partnership with Samsung, Galaxy owners can get in and out-of-warranty repairs at more than 300 locations nationwide, with most repairs completed in two hours or less.
uBreakiFix Douglasville is the first location for local owner David Kim, who plans to open a second store in Stone Mountain.
“I grew up all over Georgia and love the diversity and multiculturalism that Atlanta has grown to include,” Kim said. “I went to Georgia Tech for mechanical engineering. I inherited my entrepreneurial spirit from my father, and my love for working with my hands led me to join uBreakiFix. I have 15 years of experience in retail, customer service, and B2B, which allows me to analyze and understand the needs and wants of every customer.”
uBreakiFix was founded in 2009 by millennial duo Justin Wetherill and David Reiff, who later partnered with Eddie Trujillo to transition their Internet-based brand to a brick and mortar model. By offering convenience, accessibility, and unparalleled customer service, uBreakiFix filled a gap in the repair marketplace and has since emerged as an industry leader in growth, service offerings, and authorized partnerships. In 2018, Wetherill was inducted into the Forbes Technology Council, and uBreakiFix earned a top spot on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® list, ranking #18 overall, #1 in the Electronics Repair category, and #1 on the Top New Franchises list.
uBreakiFix has more than 425 locations open across the U.S. and Canada. The brand opened 59 new stores during the first and second quarters of 2018 and plans to increase growth throughout the second half of the year.
“At uBreakiFix, our goal is to take the hassle of a broken device and create the most positive, convenient experience possible for our customers,” Wetherill said. “We are a customer service company first, and a tech repair company second. As we expand into Douglasville, we look forward to becoming the trusted resource to keep consumers and businesses connected to the things and people who matter most.”
uBreakiFix Douglasville is located at 2963 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135 and can be reached at: 770-693-0426. For more information and to view a service menu, visit http://ubreakifix.com/locations/douglasville.
About uBreakiFixFounded in 2009, uBreakiFix specializes in the repair of small electronics, ranging from smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers, and everything in between. Cracked screens, software issues, camera issues, and most other problems can be repaired by visiting uBreakiFix stores across the U.S. and Canada. Since 2016, uBreakiFix has served as the exclusive walk-in repair partner for Google Pixel customers. In 2017, uBreakiFix expanded the partnership to include exclusive after sales support for Google Pixelbook customers. In 2018, uBreakiFix became a Samsung Care authorized service provider offering same-day, in-person support for Samsung Galaxy customers across the U.S. In 2018, uBreakiFix also ranked #18 on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500®, #1 in the Electronics Repair category, and #1 on the Top New Franchises list. For more information, visit http://www.ubreakifix.com.
For more information, contact:[email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b1474754-4117-44cb-b24a-2d7910be6795
- IBM Opens First Cloud Data Center in South Africa
- Raising Linux to Grow Open Source
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center releases cyber threats forecast for 2011
- Georgia Tech, Oak Ridge and UT-Battelle Collaborate on HPC
- IBM Commits $1.2 Billion to Expand Global Cloud Footprint, Builds Massive Network
- OSS Traffic Management: Open Road Ahead?
- Luminex Opens New Office in Shanghai
- Best Buy to close 50 stores, open 100 mobile-only stores
- Amazon Opens Lumberyard to Game Devs
- Verizon boasts NFL partnership, promises to broadcast Superbowl via LTE broadcast technology in 2014
- Super Mario Odyssey Will Be Playable at Select Best Buy Locations This Saturday
- Genomics on the Petascale
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Gentoo Creator Daniel Robbins: Making Linux Free and Flexible
- Admins Grapple With Shadow Tech
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY An Insider Betrayed Ashley Madison - Go Figure
- Transfer Technique Produces Wearable Gallium Nitride Gas Sensors
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Hacker Attacks on Healthcare Providers Jump 600 Percent
- IndieCade 2010 Announces Finalists For October Festival
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Will LastPass Breach Poison Trust in Password Managers?
- INSIGHTS Same Old Sage? Not Quite
uBreakiFix Grows Georgia Footprint, Opens in Douglasville have 781 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.