12th location in Southern New Jersey continues the Power of Red expansion for the bank
/EIN News/ — PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRBK), the parent company of Republic Bank, opened a new store at 1400 Blackwood Clementon Road in Clementon, NJ on Saturday, July 28th. The Gloucester Township store is the bank’s fourth new Southern Jersey location to open in the last 13 months and its seventh in Camden County overall. As part of its growth strategy, Republic Bank will continue to expand its 24-store portfolio with new locations planned for Somers Point, Lumberton and Evesboro, NJ and Feasterville, PA. The bank also recently announced its plans to expand into New York City beginning in 2019.
“We are thrilled to announce the official opening of our newest store, providing the ultimate banking experience to customers in Gloucester Township,” said Harry D. Madonna, Chairman and CEO of Republic Bank. “We look forward to welcoming new South Jersey customers to the store where they can expect to experience our renowned customer service and convenience.”
Building on the momentum of its aggressive growth plan, referred to as “The Power of Red is Back,” Republic Bank continues to rapidly expand its regional footprint. As one of the largest Philadelphia-based retail banking institutions with 24 convenient locations regionally, Republic Bank stores are open seven days a week, 361 days a year, with extended lobby and drive-thru hours, providing customers with the longest hours of any bank in the area. The bank also offers absolutely free checking, free coin counting, ATM/Debit cards issued on the spot and access to more than 55,000 surcharge free ATMs worldwide via the Allpoint network.
About Republic Bank
Republic Bank is the operating name for Republic First Bank. Republic First Bank is a full-service, state-chartered commercial bank, whose deposits are insured up to the applicable limits by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Bank provides diversified financial products through its 24 offices located in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties in New Jersey and Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.
Forward Looking Statements
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (“the Company”) may from time to time make written or oral “forward-looking statements”, including statements contained in this release and in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements include statements with respect to the Company’s beliefs, plans, objectives, goals, expectations, anticipations, estimates, and intentions that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties and are subject to change based on various factors, many of which are beyond the Company’s control. These factors include competition, timing, credit risks of lending activities, changes in general economic conditions, price pressures on loan and deposit products, and other factors detailed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The words “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “plan”, and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. All such statements are made in good faith by the Company pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company, except as may be required by applicable law or regulations.
SOURCE: Republic First Bancorp, Inc.
- High Street bank opens new branch
- Sac Republic FC unveils new home jersey for 2019 USL season
- Think you can play? Sacramento Republic FC holds open tryouts for local players
- Sacramento Republic FC announces 2019 regular-season schedule
- Watch local kid Cameron Iwasa score fastest hat trick in Sac Republic FC history
- See the new dramatic drawings of a Major League Soccer stadium in Sacramento
- Jos. A. Bank and Men's Wearhouse to retain identities in business marriage
- Lacrosse retailer LAX World shutters stores and leaves Cockeysville headquarters
- New Braunfels' new barbecue spot opens Saturday
- Petrol station opening times over Easter weekend 2019
- At 45, Tyra Banks Is Back on the Cover of Sports Illustrated
- 10 Things to Do Before Opening a Retail Store
- Attack of the Baseball Cards: A small New Jersey card shop with a big-time heart
- Amanda Anisimova and Ashleigh Barty Reach French Open Semifinals
- 2019 French Open: Barty and Vondrousova Make the Women’s Final
- How Rafael Nadal Beat Roger Federer in 3 Sets at the French Open
- NC State opens ACC play on the road hoping to avoid recent pitfalls
- New Evans Cycles shop opens in Shirebrook this weekend
- New French Cream Puff Store Opens on the Upper West Side
- After 30 years, the Miami Open has a new home. Here’s everything you need to know
Republic Bank Opens New Store in Gloucester Township, NJ have 754 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 3, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.