The headquarters of Vinh Dieu border post has sent 23 of its officials and soldiers to assist locals in their recovery from the consequences of the tornado. Giang Thanh district also offered VND2 million to families whose houses were destroyed and surveyed the level of damage to provide further support to the victims.
Since late July, tornados in Kien Giang province have damaged 47 houses and unroofed more than 100 others. Four people were injured when their houses collapsed. A primary school ruined, but luckily no injuries were reported.
The Kien Giang provincial Fatherland Front Committee has presented nearly VND80 million to families whose houses were damaged as a result of the natural disasters to help them swiftly stabilize their lives.
- Tornado Hits Idaho: Spuds Still Okay
- Storm Shelters and Best Places to be During a Tornado
- The Future Of Housing Values
- Street named for Black civil rights activist whose group fought Detroit housing segregation
- House Plans - Research Is Key
- Staying Safe in the Tornado Season
- Engine Horsepower to the Extreme with Tornado Fuel Saver
- Chickens Allowed in House Judiciary
- Housing Market Cools But More Needs to be Done to Assist Buyers
- Flipping Houses Ethics: What's Your Name Worth?