At the photo exhibition on Vietnam-Malaysia people-to-people diplomacy The events were co-organised by the HCM City Union of Friendship Organisations (HUFO) and the Vietnam-Malaysia Friendship Association (VMFA) of HCM City. Addressing the events, President of the VMFA HCM City Tran Ngoc Son recalled some of the milestones in Vietnam-Malaysia ties, stressing that the bilateral relations have been expanded across the areas of economy, trade, and investment since the establishment of Strategic Partnership in 2015. In the first six months of 2018, two-way trade hit US$6.67 billion, a rise of 19.2 percent year-on-year. Malaysia currently ranks seventh among countries and territories investing in Vietnam, with 562 projects worth more than US$12 billion. The two countries have worked to bring bilateral trade to US$15 billion by 2020 in line with huge potential for economic cooperation, he added. Meanwhile, a wide range of activities are underway during the Vietnam-Malaysia Friendship Cultural Festival, such as a cultural event featuring Malaysian cuisine and music.
- Polonia prepares for annual Polish Independence Day celebration
- Batuqui bistro in Larchmere to host Brazilian Independence Day party
- Latin superstars take over the Strip for Mexican Independence Day
- The Cringeworthy Way Ethan Hawke Turned Down 'Independence Day'
- Remarks by Secretary DeVos to the National Constitution Center's Annual Constitution Day Celebration
- Independent Bank Celebrates the Opening of Denver Tech Center Branch
- Lawsuit: City of Lauderhill Stonewalled Haitian Flag Day Celebration
- Schenectady Guyana Day celebrates culture
- Photos: Mexican Independence Day is celebrated in Los Angeles
- Warsaw mayor bans far-right Nov. 11 Independence Day march
Malaysia’s Independence Day celebrated in HCM City have 256 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.