Global Drug Discovery market, Size, Share, Market Intelligence, Company Profiles, Market Trends, Strategy, Analysis, and Forecast 2018-2023
INDORE, INDIA, August 6, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — “INCREASING PREVALENCE OF LIFESTYLE-ORIENTED DISORDERS IS DRIVING THE GROWTH OF DRUG DISCOVERY MARKET”
Orion Market Research (OMR), recently published a market research report on the global drug discovery market. According to the OMR analysis, the global drug discovery market is growing at a significant rate during 2018-2023. The global drug discovery market has witnessed a significant growth due to increasing expenditure on healthcare. The global drug discovery market is segmented on the basis of type, end users and geography. The report provides detailed and insightful chapters on market overview, key findings, strategic recommendations, market estimations, market determinants, key company analysis, market insights, company profiling, market segmentation, geographical analysis and analyst insights.
Full report of global drug discovery market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/drug-discovery-market/
“The rising prevalence of health disorders such as genetic disorders, nervous system disorders, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and cancer are creating demand for drug discovery market. Cancer have major impact on global economies boosting the growth of drug discovery and development. According to National Cancer Institute, in 2016, a total of 1,685,210 new cancer cases and 595,690 deaths from cancer occur in the US. In addition, diabetes mellitus is chronic disease associated with severe life-long conditions including nerve damage, kidney diseases, CVDs, and eye diseases, that require intensive monitoring and control. The partial or completely decrease in the production of insulin and secretion by pancreatic beta cells is the reason for the diabetes to be caused. With these increasing prevalence, the market players are focused on the development of new drugs to improve the quality of life of the people. The market players hold a robust pipeline for new products. For example: some of the drugs that are in development by the company Evotec includes: EVT770 for type 1 and type 2 diabetes; CureNephron for chronic kidney disease and CureBeta for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.”
The global drug discovery market is geographically divided among four major regions – North America, APAC, Europe, and Rest of the world. North America is the leading market. The market is expected to grow at a stable CAGR. North American market is driven by due to the technological advancement in biotechnology and genomics and increasing investment in the healthcare infrastructure. Asia Pacific market is expected to have the highest CAGR amongst all regions for the forecast period of 2018-2023. The rising demand for novel drug discovery technologies in the APAC region due to rising population is backing the growth of the market in APAC region.
THE REPORT COVERS:
For related reports please visit at: https://www.omrglobal.com/reports-category/pharmaceuticals/
About Orion Market Researchcustomized research reports, Company profiling, consulting and other research-based services. OMR provide global and regional market reports of various domains such as healthcare, energy, IT, chemicals, and automobiles. OMR provide a 360-degree view of the market with parametric analysis, key market insights, key findings, statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, extensive segmentation, key trends, strategic recommendations and detailed company profiles.
Anurag Tiwariemail us here
Global Drug Discovery Market Research Reports
- Screening for COVID-19: Japanese Startup Uses AI for Drug Discovery
- Panel recommends renaming India's drug regulator for better international visibility
- GRAINS-Corn jumps on Chinese demand; set for weekly drop on supply glut forecast
- GRAINS-Wheat set for best weekly gain in 4 months on global harvest worries
- FY20 growth may be lowest in 11 years; what does it mean for market?
- Study claims global population in 2100 could be 2 billion below UN projections
- SGX Nifty up 35 points; here's what changed for market while you were sleeping
- Oil rises on improved forecast for demand recovery
- The sting: an American drugs bust in west Africa
- Drug and alcohol use in Australia: Major report reveals the nation’s bad habits
- FDA begins crackdown on black-marketing of scarce Covid-19 drugs
- Glenmark Pharma drops price of Covid-19 drug Favipiravir to Rs 75/tablet
- Asia markets mixed after Wall Street rises on better US data
- World markets mostly higher on hopes for coronavirus vaccine
- Investors await BlackRock earnings after blistering Q2 market rally
- Like Amazon, Google, Facebook? Allocate 10-15% equity funds to global stocks
- CM steps in to curb black marketing of critical Covid drugs
- Indian pharma market contracts nearly 6% in Q1FY21
- Market continues to rise in tandem with COVID-19 cases; what lies ahead? Here's what experts say
- Weekly dossier: What Shankar Sharma, Nilesh Shah and other top voices of D-Street say about market
Global Drug Discovery Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023 have 725 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.