Duong Thanh Long, general director of VNPT-Media Corporation, and Nguyen Thanh Nhung, general director of VietBank, signing the agreement To catch up with the global development trend and the government’s policies on Industry 4.0, Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) has transformed itself into a digital services provider from its original telecommunications services. The group targets to become the leading digital services provider in Vietnam. In order to implement this target, digital financial and fintech service (DFS) is one of the four major pillars that VNPT will focus on. One year ago, VNPT-Media Corporation, a subsidiary of VNPT, was granted the certificate to operate intermediate payments and released a number of services, including e-payments, bill payments, and e-wallet on the vnptpay.vn system. This marked VNPT’s entry into e-payment, one of the most potential digital services in the 4.0 era. Yesterday, on August 28, VNPT-Media and VietBank (Vietnam Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank), a subsidiary of Hoa Lam Group, have just signed a co-operation agreement in the fields of healthcare, pharmaceuticals, finance-banking, and investment. This co-operation will create comfortable services and products, along with increasing benefits for customers, to further a non-cash society. Accordingly, VietBank’s clients could easily pay online… Read full this story
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results for theThird Quarter of Fiscal
- Digital playbooks mean cutting-edge game prep for Badgers
- Russia rolls out its 'sovereign internet.' Is it building a digital Iron Curtain?
- European soccer teams face host of financial woes
- European football clubs face financial woes
- Brown brings financial savvy to Petty
- Brothels rescue cash-strapped Greek soccer team
- Turner gets digital rights to NCAA championships
- Arsenal announce financial loss
- Cincinnati financier Carl Lindner Jr. dies
Developing digital financial services for a non-cash society have 293 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.