The Royal Family member who is most popular with staff at Buckingham Palace has apparently been revealed – and it’s probably not who you think. Meghan Markle may be current media darling, but behind closed doors at The Palace there’s another favourite among staff. And it’s not the Queen, or any of the stream of Princesses and Duchesses who regularly come to visit. While the most popular member is a Prince – and it’s his endearing cheekiness is what wins over employees hearts – it’s not Harry or Wills, and it’s not even young George. Can you guess who its yet? Well former Doctor Who Matt Smith, who plays Prince Philip in Netflix drama The Crown – which chronicles the life of The Queen – has lifted the lid in a new interview. And he’s revealed how much the 97-year-old Duke of Edinburgh is adored by staff – and is the secret favourite, reports The Mirror. “In the royal house he’s the most popular of all of them,” Smith told Variety. poll loading Who’s is your favourite Royal 0+ VOTES SO FAR The Queen Prince Philip Prince Charles Duchess Camilla Prince Andrew Prince Edward Prince William Prince Harry Duchess Kate… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and More Royal Family Members Thank Nurses Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Andrew's in disgrace, Harry and Meghan have fled and Autumn Phillips is out of the picture... but a slimmed-down Royal Family can be stronger without them, writes DOMINIC SANDBROOK
- Royal Family 'see photography as their very own superpower' and being pictured is 'vital to the very survival of the monarchy', reveals chief curator at Historic Royal Palaces
- Royal family shares photos from baby Archie's christening
- Archie's surname caused huge Royal Family row years before he was even born
- Who knew Mountbatten-Windsor is — kind of — the British royal family's last name?
- Kate Middleton supported by the Queen and royal family following latest announcement
- Royal family newsletter - the must-read email with everything you need in one place
- Fears that Meghan Markle's mum could be next family member to be 'frozen out'
- Is Meghan Markle Still a Princess After Quitting Royal Family and When Will Baby Archie Become a Prince?
'Cheeky' Royal Family member is Palace's favourite have 380 words, post on www.plymouthherald.co.uk at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.