Masan takes full ownership of tungsten processing facility Masan Resources Corporation (UPCoM: MSR), one of the world’s largest integrated industrial tungsten mineral and chemical producers, announced that Nui Phao Mining Company Ltd. (NPMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, has acquired H.C.Starck GmBH’s (HCS) 49 per cent stake in Nui Phao-H.C.Starck Tungsten Chemicals Manufacturing LLC (NHTCM) for the total cash consideration of $29.1 million, and now owns 100 per cent of this company. NHTCM, previously a joint venture between NPMC and HCS, was established in 2013 and is a leading producer and global supplier of tungsten chemicals (ammonium paratungstate [APT], blue tungsten oxide [BTO], and yellow tungsten oxide [YTO]). NHTCM processes tungsten concentrate (TC), the main product of NPMC, into higher value-added tungsten products. In consideration of NHTCM’s contribution to the development of Vietnam’s high-tech industries, the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology has awarded it the “High-Tech” Certificate. NHTCM is a globally recognised brand and a trusted supplier for many high-tech industrial manufacturers. Craig Bradshaw, CEO of the company, said, “This acquisition is a critical step to deliver our vision of becoming a fully integrated downstream tungsten chemicals business of global scale and influence. It consolidates our ownership of… Read full this story
- Wall Street to Main Street: News, Views and Commentary: April 19, 2006
- Los Angeles Times Gets Facts Wrong in Discussion about Supreme Court case, eBay v. MercExchange
- The Tweet Heard 'Round the World
- How to Grab Your Reader's Attention and Hold It
- Monitoring Macedonia
- 24 Tips and Strategies on How Everyone Can Blog Right and Get Everybody to Read
- Most Successful Bollywood Movie 2008, Biggest Bollywood Movie Hits Of 2008
- NYT Boosts Investors’ Campaign for More Immigrant Workers, Consumers
- Alienware vs Rockdirect vs Dell : Finding the Best Gaming Laptop
- Could an Oil Slick Trip Up Stock Investors in 2006?
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/8 have 315 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.