Over VND96 trillion of G-bonds mobilised The State Treasury of Viet Nam has raised a total of VND96.251 trillion (US$4.13 billion) via auctions of Government bonds at the Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX) since the beginning of the year. At an auction this week, the State Treasury mobilised VND3.95 trillion from five-year and seven-year bonds worth VND500 billion each and 10-year bonds and 15-year bonds worth VND2 trillion each. The interest rate of bonds increased slightly. Bonds with 10-year maturity raised VND1.55 trillion with an annual interest rate of 4.53 per cent, up 0.03 percentage points from the previous auction on August 1. A sub-session auction of 10-year bonds drew VND600 billion with the yearly interest rate of 4.53 percent. Those with a 15-year term attracted VND1.2 trillion with an annual interest rate of 4.81 per cent, up 0.03 percentage points in comparison with the rate of the previous auction on July 25, 2018. As much as VND600 million was mobilised from 15-year bonds at the sub-session auction with an interest rate of 4.81 per cent per year. No bonds of five-year and seven-year terms were sold. BIDV succeeds in $18 million bond issue The Bank… Read full this story
- Your Friday morning news briefing: Short working weeks, banking and Bowie...
- Business Breakfast LIVE: High Street to lose another 175,000 jobs this year, study reveals
- Combatting fake news
- Europe briefing: French cardinal on trial and Brexit vote nears
- Workers still trapped after terrorists kill 15 in Nairobi
- Santander to shut 15 Scottish branches
- Brexit news LIVE: MPs vote for Brady amendment to renegotiate backstop
- Hull Live: Breaking news from Hull and East Yorkshire on February 13
- House of Fraser revival 'challenging'
- Bad weather hits Christmas retailing
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/8 have 285 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.