Buc-ee’s, the convenience store chain found along major highways in Texas, will open its first store outside of the Lone Star state next year.
The 50,000-square-foot facility will open at Interstate 10 and the Baldwin Beach Express north of Gulf Shores, Ala, AL.com reported Tuesday (Aug. 14). The store will employ 200 t0 250 people.
Buc-ee’s, which has 33 stores in Texas, does not allow 18-wheelers and it is popular among automobile travelers, the report said.
The stores, considered some of the largest convenience stores in the country, offer numerous gas pumps, a car wash and foods including beef jerkies, barbecue, homemade fudge, sandwiches and tacos.
- Sears, after years of closures, is opening stores again
- We visited a convenience-store chain with a Texas cult following, and we were amazed by what we found
- Wawa lovers swear the convenience store is the best in America — but we found one in Texas that does it way better
- BiWay bargain chain bets $10 on a comeback
- We shopped at Home Depot and Lowe’s to see which store was better — and the winner was clear for one key reason
- Take a tour of the closest Chinese city to North Korea — the nearest thing to the outside world most North Koreans will ever see
Buc-ee's to open store along I-10 north of Gulf Shores: report have 209 words, post on www.nola.com at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.