Singapore hosts the ASEAN Responsible Business Forum (Source: Inspreneur) Singapore (VNA) – The top listed ASEAN companies have been improving their anti-corruption activities over the past two years, according to the Study on Corporate Disclosure on Business Integrity in ASEAN, which was announced at the ASEAN Responsible Business Forum (ARBF) in Singapore on August 27-28. The study, conducted by the ASEAN CSR Network (ACN) and National University of Singapore (NUS), assesses public disclosure practices on business integrity and anti-corruption programmes within the 50 largest companies in five ASEAN countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. The listed companies in all five countries achieved an average level of 56 percent in sharing anti-corruption practices, up 11 percent since 2016. Thailand maintained its lead with the highest proportion of 67 percent, up from 57 percent in 2016. Singapore came second with 55 percent, up 47 percent since 2016. The Philippines and Malaysia were tied at 53 percent, while Indonesia improved 12 percentage points to achieve a score of 51 percent. Notably, all the countries’ commitments to anti-corruption increased from 54 percent in 2016 to 70 percent this year. The rate of business leaders committed to preventing corruption had been significantly improved to… Read full this story
- Effective mechanism, public role needed in anti-corruption
- Russian Anti-corruption Officer Jailed After Police Find $139 Million in Cash Bribes in His Apartments
- Albany’s Anti-Corruption Measure Will Just Scratch the Surface
- Nation to step up efforts in anti-corruption
- 2019 a big year in anti-corruption fight
- Anti-Corruption Unit head Krajmer resigns
- PCB charges Nasir of breach of Anti-corruption Code of Conduct
- Buhari to open EFCC’s Anti-Corruption Summit on Tuesday
- Why did anti-corruption unit’s head come to Kuciak’s home?
- Guatemala pol wants probe of UN anti-corruption commission
ASEAN businesses boost anti-corruption efforts have 286 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.